Specialist Services in Tax Processing
Initor offers a highly professional approach to filing of tax returns. Our engagements which extend to individuals, partnerships, S Corporations and C Corporations go beyond mere preparation of tax returns.
The team of qualified and specialized CPAs at Initor works diligently round the clock, thoroughly reviewing your data and suggests measures to minimize taxes and maximize gains. We examine your balance sheets, interpret and classify individual items on it and interpret tax liability and treatment of various accounts. Our objective remains to get the maximum benefits for our clients in the most hassle-free manner.
Our tax services encompass a gamut of areas such as:
- Individuals (Form 1040)
- Non Resident tax return (Form 1040NR)
- S-Corp (Form 1120S)
- C-Corp (Form 1120)
- Partnership (Form 1065)
- Estate or Trust (Form 1041)
- Exempt organization returns (Form 990 and 990EZ)
- Foreign corporation (Form 1120F)
- Foreign Partnership (Form 8865)
- Foreign trust (Form 3520)
- Gift Tax return and Estate Tax return (Form 706 and Form 709).
- Form 5472 / 5471
- Form 1116/2555
- FAS 109 and FIN 48 (Tax Provision)
- Form 8938 for disclosures of foreign assets
- Controlled Group Tax returns (schedule O)
- FinCEN 114 (FBAR)
- Multi State taxation and tax research related to ‘Nexus’ rules.
- Consolidated Tax returns
- Preparation and review of bank corporate tax returns (International banks and domestic banks)
- Payroll Tax returns
- Tangible Tax returns
At Initor, we follow a seamless and streamlined process to maximize benefits and minimize inconveniences.
- You send us all tax related information in pre-defined and standardized formats.
- Professionals at our end review your inputs for any discrepancies or mismatch with books of accounts.
- Professionals at our end then enter your data into specialized and advanced tax software. The software could be accessed and owned by Initor or through FTP or RDC, they get access to client’s system and can do the needful.
- An audit check is run through the data to ensure accuracy of data input.
- We process for generating tax return documents and send them to you for review together with any clarifications that our professionals may seek.
- You will review the returns, suggest necessary changes and update us.
- We will then update and finalize the tax file and send across to you for income tax return filing.
Softwares that we use for Taxation:
- Ultra Tax
Why Outsource your Tax Processing Services to Initor
Get the Cost Advantage: Up to 50% savings on costs as compared to a mainland firm or doing it in house, thus ensuring increased profitability and business margins.
Quality Guarantee: The stringent quality control measures that we follow give you the security of accuracy and precision in one of the most sensitive areas of business operations.
Process Automation: The advanced software that we deploy in our tax processes ensure that you get not just accurate deliverables but also timely returns and a trouble free experience.
Access to latest industry trends and knowledge: Our professionals are given extensive and ongoing training to keep them abreast with the latest laws and trends in the area of taxation. They also attend seminars and workshops where they are given a chance to network with tax professionals.
Security of customer Data is Important to us: We are committed to the security and confidentiality of your data. Our stringent security measures include extensive reference checks of our employees, non disclosure agreements with employees, access control logs, and high end firewalls among others.
Quick Turnaround Time: We understand the sensitivity of tax processes and are committed to delivering your returns in the shortest possible time.