Accounting & Bookkeeping
Give your Books of Accounts the Accuracy Edge
Initor, with its well established reputation as a premier accounts and bookkeeping outsourcing company provides an all-inclusive range of accounting services geared towards serving a diverse clientele from small scale companies to corporate giant across the world. The company has an impeccable record of delivering excellent bookkeeping and accounting services that significantly reduce (about 40%) clients operating costs and also lessen time spent on key non-core financial tasks, enabling them to focus on core business functions and increase their profitability.
Initor’s technical expertise, state-of-the-art technology, a certified and qualified team and 24/7 access to clients’ financials through a 100% secure web portal make it stand out from the rest.
The use of advanced bookkeeping software such as Intacct, QucikBooks, Sage One, FreshBooks, Xero, etc. ensures that we are able to deliver high levels of accuracy in record turnaround time.
We at Initor understand that every business has unique needs and hence; the requirements of each and every business will be different. We have the requisite knowledge and experience to provide customised bookkeeping services to meet specific business needs. We provide tailor made bookkeeping services at hourly, monthly and quarterly rates to match your specific requirements. We also design the requirements based systems and processes to give you the best quality and accurate results.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting functions to Initor will serve a dual purpose of saving costs and freeing valuable management time. Furthermore, the financial analysis and advice that the company provides helps improve effectiveness and profitability.
A combination of tested and tried methodologies, staying abreast of latest local, state and federal regulatory policies, domain knowledge, constant quality improvement and upgrading of skills, enable us to fulfil our commitment to our clients.
Advantages of Outsourcing your Accounting and Bookkeeping Requirements to Initor:
- No in house hiring and other administrative costs
- You don’t need to worry about scaling up or scaling down resources based on business highs and lows.
- All of our accounting services and solutions are scalable during periods of peak activity, and then can be scaled back when they are no longer required.
- No training hassles
- No need to invest on advanced accounting software and constant upgrading
- You only pay us for the services you use
- Stringent quality measures we follow assure you of accuracy and consistency at all times
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments – cloud based)
- Bank Reconciliations (Saving, Checking and Credit Cards)
- Cloud based Electronic Document Management
- Recording and reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliations with Bank Deposits (Cash and Merchant Accounts)
- General Ledgers Accounting
- Journal Account Entries
- TRUST Accounting
Generation of Reports
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss Statement – P & L
- Balance Sheet
Preparation of statements
- Cash Flow Statement & Management
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Financial Statement Preparation Services
Reconciliation of accounts
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Account Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Sales Tax Reconciliation
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Ledger Reconciliation with Vendors & Buyers
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Recording and Analysis
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Online Bookkeeping Services
- Offline Bookkeeping Services
- Online Store Bookkeeping
- Financial Budgeting Planning
- Restaurant and Bars Bookkeeping & Reporting
- Retail Store Bookkeeping
- Self Employed Accounting
- Fixed Asset, Debtors & Creditors Control
- Accounting File Clean Up
- Off-Site Bookkeeping
- Accounting File Catch Up
- New Business Set Up Accounting
- Full time Bookkeeper
- Part Time Bookkeeper
- Sage One